A major event of the design’s calender, the January celebration of the bi-annual Maison & Objet serves as the perfect place to pick up a good dose of new-season inspirations. Furniture from Spain will be one of the richest sources with its 21 brands on display in all main sectors: Elegant, Actuel, Now!Design à vivre and Scènes d’Intérieur. In January from 20 to 24, set your date with style and creativity, meet Furniture from Spain in Paris Nord Villepinte…
The first months of the years are always the busiest for Furniture from Spain and the Spanish design industry. From design exhibitions to trade missions and B2B meetings, there are places to go and people to meet the length and breadth of the globe. One of the highlight, soon after the Imm Cologne, is the M&O Paris with its unrivalled crop of creators, brands, designers and amazing products.
The show, an impressive and comprehensive showing of everything from decorative items to high-end furniture, is now divided in three main areas which are meant to facilitate communication and the unearthing of new products: MAISON and its wide range of interior decoration, organised into different worlds; OBJET, the show’s concept store, ideal for retailers; and finally INFLUENCES, a hub dedicated to buyers and specifiers who look for exclusive products.
Spanish collective participation: an itinerary of elegance & creativity
The range of products on display in Spanish stands will be wide and varied spanning from glamourous home décor and stylish contemporary furniture for indoors and outdoors to urban-inspired deco solutions, charming objets d’art, designer items and paintings.
As usual, Spain will complete the offer of all these areas with the creative and plentiful offering of its 21 brands exhibiting in halls 3, 4, 5A, 5B, 7 and 8.
This extraordinary diversity is totally in line with the varied expectations of global markets and international buyers.
As a major importer of Spanish furniture, France is a main target market for most of the big names of the Spanish furniture industry. Preliminary figures (January-October 2016) show that exports to France have risen by 15.4% to more than 440 million euros.
This is indeed an encouraging result that reflects the long-term effort by the Spanish furniture industry and its companies to maintain and even increase their presence in both the French retail and interior design markets.
List of Spanish exhibitors
- ARTELORE HOME - Hall 3 Stand D74/E73
- B&B COLLECTION - Hall 7 Stand J186
- BRUCS CASA - Hall 3 Stand D38/E37
- CAMINO A CASA - Hall 5A Stand D102
- COLECCIÓN ALEXANDRA - Hall 8 Stand C39
- ELUSIO - Hall 4 Stand F103
- EXPORMIM - Hall 7 Stand A175
- GARDENART - Hall 5B Stand R20
- GUADARTE - Hall 4 Stand C6/E5
- HANBEL - Hall 4 Stand E58/F57
- LATORRE - Hall 5A Stand K15
- MONPAS - Hall 4 Stand E50/F49
- NOMON - Hall 7 Stand B22
- NOVOCUADRO - Hall 5B Stand L23
- ONDARRETA - Hall 7 Stand A81
- QUAINT & QUALITY - Hall 5A Stand F104/G103
- RS BARCELONA - Hall 7 Stand D130/E129
- TALLER DE LAS INDIAS - Hall 3 Stand A74/B73
- THAI NATURA - Hall 3 Stand D16/E15
- TREKU - Hall 7 Stand B138/C137
- VONDOM - Hall 7 Stand A179
In Spanish stands innovative concepts team up with creative solutions and great designs to offer the most inspiring and rich M&O experience. On se voit à Paris, donc…
Stay tuned for more highlights!