Furniture companies wanting to start the year with good prospects simply cannot ignore Germany, the second world top importing country, and its biggest event in this market: the IMM Cologne and its parallel event, the LivingInteriors, that this year will be held on January 18 to 24. The event is indeed the best way for MUEBLE DE ESPAÑA and its group of Spain’s top-notch firms to kick off the year. Discover why…
The Imm cologne isn’t just only the very first interior design show of the year, but a not-to-be-missed meeting point for the most renowned international brands and key players of the furniture and interior design industry.
As in the past winter, the fair showcases a wide selection of furnishing proposals for the most diverse styles and lifestyles: from self-assembly furniture and mattresses to premium brands and visionary product designs. To put it in a few words, comfort & trends, in all their many facets.
List of Spanish exhibitors per segment
Spain contributes to this unique showcase by exhibiting an outstanding array of market-ready products that reflect many contemporary styles and set new trends. With a presence in all main halls – Pure, Pure Editions, Sleep Comfort, Prime, Smart and LivingInteriors-, the Spanish offer will include a wide choice of upholstered furniture, extending from sleek lounge sofas and armchairs for home & contract use to lively, ultra-comfortable modular couches for modern spaces; tables & chairs, including the innovative tables with ceramic tops; home furnishings with comfortably modern, stylish aesthetics; smart, innovative furnishing concepts for cool spaces and designer furnishing proposals for outdoor spaces.
- Discalsa – Hall 10.1 Stand F030
- Gan – Hall 11.1 Stand E031/E033
- Loyra – Hall 10.1 Stand C031
- Mobliberica – Hall 10.1 Stand E031
- Vondom – Hall 11.2 Stand K051
- Carmenes – Hall 3.2 Stand D039
- Kettal – Hall 3.2 Stand F011
- Punt Mobles – Hall 2.2 Stand K015
- Ondarreta – Hall 3.2 Stand D034
- Sancal – Hall 2.2 Stand H011
- ST-Systemtronic - Hall 2.2 Stand M024
- Treku – Hall 3.2 Stand D034
- iSi Contract - Hall 5.2 Stand B028
- Pilma Disseny – Hall 5.2 Stand B051
- Trasman Penedes – Hall 8.1 Stand B013
- Fama – Hall 6.1 Stand C080
- Comotex – Hall 5.2 Stand A052
- Novocuadro – Hall 4.2 Stand A010
With a double-digit export growth (+24.8% in January/September 2015), Germany is the third largest market for Spain’s furniture products and, together with the United States, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Italy, the one that has registered the biggest increase.
So, in January don’t miss the opportunity to “Create. Furnish. Live” with Furniture from Spain. See you in Cologne from the 18th to the 24th of January...